Bulldog Skates Message Board
Register  |   |   |  Calendar  |  Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
TonyB

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 14,596
Reply with quote  #1 
Just seen a post on Faceache. Bob from Khiro shutting it down due to health reasons. Sad to see that I've got so many bushes and risers from that company. A loss to skateboarding.

#fuckcancer

__________________
   My Collection - http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonyb66/
GaryInVA

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,591
Reply with quote  #2 
I share your sadness in this news. I have bought a ton of risers, bushings, and mounting hardware from Khiro.
__________________
Sometimes being an adult gets in the way of being a kid.
geightor

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 5,164
Reply with quote  #3 
same here, didn't know that it was a one man show; I would have thought that this is a much larger corporation. 


__________________
SAVE THE FORUM!
Wes is the original wing man!
ZombieChristoph

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 4,039
Reply with quote  #4 
Sad news. Damn.
__________________
Still the guns and stow 'em! Signal the men! Set the flags and make good to clear port!
keithdp

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 5,612
Reply with quote  #5 
Khiro was my hero.
Those bushings changed the way we carve.
Damn shame.
What is happening with Bob? 
Tony do you know?

I have a huge box of his colored bush....es.
but that's no the point.
Very sad.....
K


__________________
............................EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF
GOD AGAINST ALL....................................
.............................HERZOG
Palydaxjones

Registered:
Posts: 4,779
Reply with quote  #6 
Never really buy the product, but see it everywhere.
Looks well made, awesome colors, superb bushings & more...

NOT SURE DATE posted of the small business report attached.
IMHO $240k annual revenue sounds miniscule if accurate (???)....
COULD BE VERY INACCURATE data from inna-nets. FYI only.....
http://www.manta.com/c/mmgmdcj/khiro-skateboard-products-llc

Did not see anything on internet about the biz closing.
But when I called corporate/main office phone number just now,
gal says on recorded message: "in and out over the next several weeks".

Odd message if an up and running daily manufacturer/supplier of product......
http://www.khiroskateboardproducts.com/contact.htm 

III

Giants

Registered:
Posts: 76
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palydaxjones
Never really buy the product, but see it everywhere.
Looks well made, awesome colors, superb bushings & more...

NOT SURE DATE posted of the small business report attached.
IMHO $240k annual revenue sounds miniscule if accurate (???)....
COULD BE VERY INACCURATE data from inna-nets. FYI only.....
http://www.manta.com/c/mmgmdcj/khiro-skateboard-products-llc

Did not see anything on internet about the biz closing.
But when I called corporate/main office phone number just now,
gal says on recorded message: "in and out over the next several weeks".

Odd message if an up and running daily manufacturer/supplier of product......
http://www.khiroskateboardproducts.com/contact.htm 

III


If you don't buy the product then why chime in or for that matter go the extra mile to do a bullshit market analysis, and then call the number. 
You truly are a cock sucker fuck you fatass
ghandi

Registered:
Posts: 2,253
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants

If you don't buy the product then why chime in or for that matter go the extra mile to do a bullshit market analysis, and then call the number. 
You truly are a cock sucker fuck you fatass


 Not sure of it or not....but isn't this coming from the non skater that collects skateboards ?
Palydaxjones

Registered:
Posts: 4,779
Reply with quote  #9 
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Non skater, banned from BDS,
doubt he buys Khiro Skate product TO USE either...
Nice combo you got going on ya clown.....LOL......

Another shitty week in the sad life of Hairy Whitebelt ?????
This says it all to you.....

MikeInMD

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,843
Reply with quote  #10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants
If you don't buy the product then why chime in or for that matter go the extra mile to do a bullshit market analysis, and then call the number. You truly are a cock sucker fuck you fatass


Why do you give a fuck what he does with his time?  You do know what Paly does for a living, right?  Market analysis is to him like being an asshole is to you. An easy and natural thing to do.  You're such a douche bag fucking loser.  Your days of bullying people are gone, Midgets.  Get over it and yourself.  

So, please, reply with a brilliant retort such as, "blow me".  You're a waste of good air. 


__________________
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  Carl Sagan
darb

Registered:
Posts: 629
Reply with quote  #11 
Stay tuned for the next episode of... When Harry Met Paly
300hpdavid

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 11,729
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by darb
Stay tuned for the next episode of... When Harry Met Paly


Bwahahahahahahaa!!!!!!! 

        [rofl]

__________________
5150
Tequila; Because no good story ever started with, "I was eating a salad......"
TonyB

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 14,596
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithdp
Khiro was my hero.
Those bushings changed the way we carve.
Damn shame.
What is happening with Bob? 
Tony do you know?

I have a huge box of his colored bush....es.
but that's no the point.
Very sad.....
K



The news came from Facebook, Khiro Bob has been fighting cancer and was advised to take it easy. It's a damn shame he can't pass the baton on to someone. Judging by all the messages of support and love etc. he was a big sponsor of many events and people and will be missed. Just hope he can fight on.

As for the rest of the thread........LOL

__________________
   My Collection - http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonyb66/
Barnett

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 5,783
Reply with quote  #14 
A real shame on multiple levels. Hope his health gets better. Great products......only bushings I buy.
RedRum

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,687
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300hpdavid


Bwahahahahahahaa!!!!!!! 

        [rofl]


Hilarious Brad[rofl][rofl][rofl]

Paly trolling Harry.[rofl]



Image result for bizarro world

 
Image result for eating popcorn


__________________
Image result for beautiful shaped boobs gif
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.