Bulldog Skates Message Board
Register  |   |   |  Calendar  |  Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Ollie1974

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi guys just got back into skating after 28 years I think been playing inline /ice hockey at beer league level for fun & fitness but I have hung the skate up after a rink shut for reno's & since there is so many suburban skate parks with quality bowls I have decided to get back into skating transitions & must say I am really enjoying it.

darb

Registered:
Posts: 637
Reply with quote  #2 
BEWARE OF DOG
geightor

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 5,193
Reply with quote  #3 
do you know how to Ollie? 
__________________
SAVE THE FORUM!
Wes is the original wing man!
70sSkater

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 7,048
Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome from Wisconsin, Oliver.  And welcome back to skateboarding.

You're from the Melbourne in Oz?

[scan0100_zpstk73otlc]

__________________
Later is Now
Happy Daze Crew
Save the Turf!!!
brightredmegaphone

Registered:
Posts: 1,138
Reply with quote  #5 
hi from Sydney

Which bowls are you skating down there - probably more in Mbne than anywhere else in the country.
Ollie1974

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70sSkater
Welcome from Wisconsin, Oliver.  And welcome back to skateboarding.

You're from the Melbourne in Oz?

[scan0100_zpstk73otlc]

Hi mate thx for the welcome , yes I am a Melbourne born & raised here.
Ollie1974

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightredmegaphone
hi from Sydney

Which bowls are you skating down there - probably more in Mbne than anywhere else in the country.

Hi mate , been skating Taylors hill mini bowl , coburg , Brunswick & went last week to noble park which at this stage is my favourite bowl.
Hoping to check out torquays bowl soon it looks good.
Melbourne & Victoria seem to have a lot of bowls so that really made my mind up to come back to skating.
Ollie1974

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by darb
BEWARE OF DOG

Haha I have been bitten a few times !!!
brightredmegaphone

Registered:
Posts: 1,138
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie1974
Hi mate , been skating Taylors hill mini bowl , coburg , Brunswick & went last week to noble park which at this stage is my favourite bowl. Hoping to check out torquays bowl soon it looks good. Melbourne & Victoria seem to have a lot of bowls so that really made my mind up to come back to skating.


Nice looking park.
MikeInMD

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,930
Reply with quote  #10 
Hello and welcome from Maryland, mid-Atlantic coast of US.  
__________________
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  Carl Sagan
Ollie1974

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInMD
Hello and welcome from Maryland, mid-Atlantic coast of US.  

Hi mate thx for the welcome.
ZombieChristoph

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 4,050
Reply with quote  #12 
Welcome. My hometown is about 50 miles south of Melbourne. Melbourne Florida that is... your Melbourne looks a lot fancier.
__________________
Still the guns and stow 'em! Signal the men! Set the flags and make good to clear port!
Ollie1974

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieChristoph
Welcome. My hometown is about 50 miles south of Melbourne. Melbourne Florida that is... your Melbourne looks a lot fancier.

When you said miles I knew straight away you weren't talking about Melbourne down under , thx mate for welcome.
brightredmegaphone

Registered:
Posts: 1,138
Reply with quote  #14 
Melbourne Florida might be a lot warmer though. [smile] 
Ollie1974

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightredmegaphone
Melbourne Florida might be a lot warmer though. [smile] 

We are starting to cool off over here finally after a long dry summer
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.