Bulldog Skates Message Board
Register  |   |   |  Calendar  |  Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
RedRum

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,674
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdjj5
Hi,
What would shipping be to Canada?
 Thanks!


Looks like USPS First class is the cheapest way(15.50) unless you know of another.



__________________
Image result for beautiful shaped boobs gif
MikeInMD

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,632
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRum
Looks like USPS First class is the cheapest way(15.50) unless you know of another.


USPS has lost their damn minds with recent rate hikes for packages.  Small flat rate box and envelopes used to be about $15 for international priority mail and now either one is $24.  Medium flat rate box used to be about $25 and now it's $46.  Those are 60% or higher increases.  And by "used to be", I'm not talking about years or decades ago; I'm talking about before one of their recent rounds of rate hikes earlier this year.  It's made it almost prohibitive to send anything international.  And they also stopped providing "commercial" discounts on-line.  It's now the same price to go to the post office, stand in line for an unreasonable period of time because most of them are slow as shit (sorry, pacing themselves), and deal with a lot of their unpleasantness (some are okay, but most act like they hate every day that ends in "y").  Use their label and anything else, and it's the same if I buy on-line and print, using my paper, ink, and tape, etc.  My mail carrier is great, but most of the folks in my choice of several local post offices are indifferent at best.  

Glad I got that off my chest.  [biggrin]  Looking forward to my new replacement awesome Gambler T..bump.

__________________
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  Carl Sagan
Shackleford

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,073
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInMD


USPS has lost their damn minds with recent rate hikes for packages.  Small flat rate box and envelopes used to be about $15 for international priority mail and now either one is $24.  Medium flat rate box used to be about $25 and now it's $46.  Those are 60% or higher increases.  And by "used to be", I'm not talking about years or decades ago; I'm talking about before one of their recent rounds of rate hikes earlier this year.  It's made it almost prohibitive to send anything international.  And they also stopped providing "commercial" discounts on-line.  It's now the same price to go to the post office, stand in line for an unreasonable period of time because most of them are slow as shit (sorry, pacing themselves), and deal with a lot of their unpleasantness (some are okay, but most act like they hate every day that ends in "y").  Use their label and anything else, and it's the same if I buy on-line and print, using my paper, ink, and tape, etc.  My mail carrier is great, but most of the folks in my choice of several local post offices are indifferent at best.  



I concur


__________________

InfoWars.com

tmdjj5

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 391
Reply with quote  #49 
thanks RedRum!


__________________
We Are Livin' in a Police State!!!!
MikeInMD

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,632
Reply with quote  #50 
Thanks RedRum!  [thumb]
__________________
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  Carl Sagan
Shackleford

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 1,073
Reply with quote  #51 

Thanks Obama!


__________________

InfoWars.com

Bulldog

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 21,835
Reply with quote  #52 
Thanks Fatso, Metallica.


__________________
"We don't have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven't taxed enough;
we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much."
President Ronald Reagan
RedRum

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,674
Reply with quote  #53 
Okay last price drop whatever doesn't sell goes to the next local contest or benefit. 8.95 plus $3 shipping CONUS

No XL's but all the other sizes.

I'm really shocked that only about 1/2 of these shirts sold, but it is what it is.


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bulldog-Skates-Gambler-T-shirt-Wes-Humpston-art-Dogtown-/301605869509?

__________________
Image result for beautiful shaped boobs gif
MikeInMD

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 3,632
Reply with quote  #54 
This is a crazy cool shirt and an homage to Wes and a super sweet graphic.  I usually get comments when I'm wearing this shirt, such as "killer shirt" or "bad ass graphic."  I respond with something like, "Google Wes Humpston or Bulldog Skates.  Wes is the man."  These shirts help spread the Gospel of Wes.  And the price is a freakin' give away, ya cheap bastards... [wink]
__________________
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."  Carl Sagan
RedRum

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,674
Reply with quote  #55 
Yup I get the same comments!

Unfortunately have no more XL's but tons of all the other sizes!

__________________
Image result for beautiful shaped boobs gif
geightor

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 5,041
Reply with quote  #56 
when you say no xl does that mean that you have no xxl or xxxl either?
__________________
SAVE THE FORUM!
Wes is the original wing man!
RedRum

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,674
Reply with quote  #57 
I have lots of xxl's and xxxl's!
__________________
Image result for beautiful shaped boobs gif
johnnymonskate

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 4,269
Reply with quote  #58 
now only 3 xxl's left [sneaky]
70sSkater

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 6,878
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRum
Okay last price drop whatever doesn't sell goes to the next local contest or benefit. 8.95 plus $3 shipping CONUS

No XL's but all the other sizes.

I'm really shocked that only about 1/2 of these shirts sold, but it is what it is.


http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bulldog-Skates-Gambler-T-shirt-Wes-Humpston-art-Dogtown-/301605869509?



Should we order through the BDS Shirts Paypal or through the eBay listing?

__________________
Later is Now
Happy Daze Crew
Save the Turf!!!
RedRum

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 2,674
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70sSkater



Should we order through the BDS Shirts Paypal or through the eBay listing?



Just hit me with the paypal and let me know, no need to pay eBay too!

__________________
Image result for beautiful shaped boobs gif
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation: